Monday, July 28, 2014

Countdown Survey

I saw this awesome Countdown Survey on Christy's Book Addiction and I thought, "Why not?" And so this is what came out of it. Alright now.


10 - Books already released on your wishlist

  1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  2. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  3. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
  4. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  6. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
  7. Slammed by Colleen Hoell
  8. Breakable by Tammara Webber
  9. Pivot Point by Kasie West
  10. Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles

9 - Favorite Covers

       

8 - Not yet released books that you can't wait for

  1. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  2. Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole
  3. Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  4. This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  5. Invaded by Melissa Landers
  6. Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins
  7. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  8. The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris

7 - Auto-buy Authors

  1. Jennifer L. Armentrout
  2. John Green
  3. Rick Riordan
  4. Cassandra Clare
Sorry, my list is pretty exclusive. But for these guys, I don't even need a blurb. I just buy it as soon as I see their names on the cover.

6 - Book Boyfriends

  1. Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter 
  2. William Herondale - The Infernal Devices
  3. Daemon Black - Lux Series
  4. Kaidan Rowe - The Sweet Trilogy
  5. Jackson Deveaux - The Arcana Chronicles
  6. Raffe - Angelfall
To be honest, while my #7 was a hard list to crack into, for #6 I'm pretty much a book whore. So yeah.

5 - Books you recommend the most

  1. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
  2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  3. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  4. Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde
  5. Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout

4 - Books you thought you'd like but didn't

  1. Matched by Allie Condie
  2. Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
  3. Fury by Elizabeth Miles
  4. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler

3 - Books that made you cry

  1. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (For days. Cried while reading, before I slept, in the shower. No joke.)
  2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (I don't think I'll recover.)
  3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (So good. So much of everything good.)

2 - Books you never plan on reading

  1. House of Night Series by P. C. and Kristin Cast (Read the first four 'cause I bought 'em and didn't want to waste my money, but after that, no more. They should have stopped after zero.)
  2. Four by Veronica Roth (Sorry, but after Insurgent and Allegiant, I thought he was whiny and annoying. Don't want to deal with that again. Plus, who knows how much further Veronica Roth will manage to break my heart after the freaking end of the series?)

1 - Favorite genre at the moment

  1. YA Paranormal Romance... always and forever. Hopefully.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great survey! I've seen it a couple of times and I really want to do it!

    Amber @ <a href="http://thebookcookies.blogspot.com<The Book Cookies</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! It's so hard to think of favorites and choose over some books, but it's totally worth it.

      Delete
  2. This is fun! I haven't seen it before. I may try to do it this week before I have to go back to work next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Red Queen, A Thousand Pieces of You, The Darkest Part of the Forest and Cruel Beauty covers! Totally agree with the House of Night books, unfortunately I read up to like book 6 but I finally couldn't take anymore, they just got so bad. Obsidian is one that I recommend a lot too, everyone should have a little bit of Daemon in their lives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, when I read the "Book whore" part I burst out laughing! I feel like I'd have the same problem, there's no way I can just chose six. Great post, I'm thinking I'll have to do one of these too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't like Matched either, but I stupidly kept reading them because people told me that they got better. They didn't. I was upset.

    I was excited for The Red Queen, but I followed the author on Twitter, and some things she said angered me so I'm not longer going to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakable is on my wishlist too. I'm really excited about The Fine Art of Pretending and This Shattered World. Isla too! I'll pretty much read anything by Cassandra Clare. I know that a lot of people are over the Shadowhunter series, but I'm not. I need to finish TMI and I can't wait for Lady Midnight! I'm reading Anna right now and I love it! I'm also not too excited about Four. I loved him in the first book, but by the end, I didn't care so much.

    -Holly :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile and if you leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...